Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Jesus Experience by Bill Myers--A Review


What if Christianity was a joyous dance with God? 
What if we gave up religion and simply let Him hold and adore us?
What if we fell so deeply in love with Him that serving and obeying was our greatest privilege?
 
 
Join author Bill Myers, as he takes us deep into the heart of God. 
A place where Christ’s overwhelming passion for us literally changes and transforms our lives. A place where we become so filled with His love that we can’t stop it from spilling over into our living and soaking everyone we meet.

Get ready to experience Jesus as never before. .





Bill Myers (www.billmyers.com) is a writer/producer whose books and videos have sold 8 million copies and have won 70 national and international awards including the C.S. Lewis Honor Award. His children’s projects include, McGee and MeThe Incredible Worlds of Wally McDoogle, and Forbidden Doors. His adult work includes, Blood of HeavenEliChild's Play, and The Face of God. He loves speaking and sharing about the real Jesus Christ.



You Can purchase the book at Amazon in paperback and Kindle. You can also purchase at CBDDeeper Shopping, and Barnes and Noble



My Thoughts: By following Bill through his own spiritual journey, we learn to love Christ deeply, serve because of love and relationship, and walk in true humility and worship.


I almost don't know where to begin with this book. I loved, loved, loved reading this book. I couldn't put it down. In fact I read it in one day, in about three hours. I have been a Christian for a very long time, but this book brought so many things to light that I had never thought of before. 

For example, the reason for doing service for God was to spend time with him not just because it was something I was supposed to do or that my growing relationship with Christ would help to fuel my faith. Also, something that may surprise many Christian people, Jesus wants a relationship not just a bunch of rule followers. 

I can not describe how amazing this book is. Each chapter was easy to read and understand. The book is not an extremely long read, but I have a feeling no matter how long it was I would love it! I enjoyed the writer's style of writing. He was witty and smart and insightful all in one. Each point is well thought out and explained. I know that others will enjoy this book as much as I did! 

I have already thought of many people to share this book with!   

I received this book from Barbour Publishing in exchange for my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!