Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tuesday Tidbits

Man! What a week! Nothing stressful this week just lots and lots of fun. Almost too much fun. Last week I went and auditioned for a blue grass band. Talk about a super good time. I had so much fun fellowshiping and singing with a great group of people. Then, on Saturday my girls and I spent some time with our good friends at the park here in our little town. That was a lot of fun since our weather here has been amazingly beautiful and warm.


Sunday was of course church and then my husband sprung a surprise on me and our two girls. We took them to a water park resort here in Tennessee called the Wilderness at the Smokies.  If you've never taken your kids there you should. It's a lot of fun even in winter with an indoor water park that has four different water slides, a wave pool, a regular pool, a jungle gym kid area and an indoor outdoor hot tub. Plus during the summer they have two large outdoor parks as well.










We only stayed one night but that was enough. The girls played and played. We had a hard time getting them to leave. But of course I also had to do some shopping! You can't go to Pigeon Forge and not go shopping! All in all it was am awesome week. I have been steadily reading but hit a snag with one of my books and got bored. Oh no! So I'm a little behind. When am I not?! I  have finished Whispers in the Reading Room and am plugging away at the next few on my list.


Grace's Forgiveness (A Keepsake Pocket Quilt Novel)
This one will be reviewed on February 7th. So come back and check it out.

Thin Ice: A Novel (Men of Valor)
This one is really good so far. I'm hoping to have it done soon.

This is a somewhat controversial subject matter, but so far this book is very interesting.


I hope y'all have a great week.

Do it WELL!
Happy Tuesday!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!