Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday Tidbits


Tuesday Tidbits

So this week has been an interesting week here in my neck of the woods.
We had our share of snow from super storm Jonah. Although I must say I was disappointed we didn't get a little more than we got.


(This is actually snow from Wednesday of last week. We got more snow this day than we did during Jonah!)
This is my oldest daughter getting ready to hit me with a snowball.



My youngest is making a snow angel.

This is our dog Tilly rolling in the snow.







I am steadily getting some reading done, but after getting behind last week, I'm now playing catch up. I have read and am reading some amazing books here lately.
Being reviewed this week are:

Whispers in the Reading Room (The Chicago World's Fair Mystery Series)
This story is very intriguing.

Possibly this week also

and a goofy kids book


I am so excited about the books I'm reading, now and in the coming weeks.

I will also be finishing this one this week but come back and check out my review the first of February.
The Peaceful Wife: Living in Submission to Christ as Lord


Have a great week and remember- Do all things WELL!

Happy Tuesday!





1 comment:

  1. I want to read whispers in the reading room. Can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!