Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday Tidbits

Really quickly this morning I wanted to update everybody on what all I'm reading within the next few weeks, so you can have something to look forward too!

I have really loved about half of the books I have read so far in 2016 HA!
One in particular was a big disappointment. Mainly because of the publisher. (I think I might actually do a blog post later on what I have found with certain publishers in the past year.)



Ok, so now on to the good stuff. All these great looking books I can't wait to read.
If I gave y'all the whole list you'd get bored looking. (Yes my TBR pile is that TALL!) So how about I just give you a glimpse.

The Fiction Titles

                                
 

Non-fiction Titles

      



So Come on back and see my thoughts on these.

Have a blessed Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!