Friday, February 6, 2015

Excited About Book Reviewing

I am so excited about reviewing books that I read. I just finished Karen Kingsbury's "Like Dandelion Dust" and I am excited to review it. I will be posting a review later. This review isn't for any purpose other than to let you all know what I thought about the book and to practice my reviewing skills. Karen Kingsbury is one of my favorite authors, so I think you might be surprised a little bit by what I thought of the book. I will also be doing a giveaway soon so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to hear what you thought about it. That book is quite heart wrenching and emotionally challenging.... Whether to do the right thing... trust the LORD... or take matters into your own hands... Oh MY!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!