Monday, February 16, 2015

A Review From My Mini Me

My daughter Elizabeth has recently read a book by author Miralee Ferrell. She was asked to give a review of the book, So I thought I would post it here as well.


A horse of her own would be awesome. But Kate figures that might be a long way away, especially since she had to give up riding lessons and move to her late grandfather’s farm. Besides, it would be a lot more fun to have a best friend to ride with. When Kate discovers a barn on their new farm that’s perfect for a horse, and a dusty bridle too, she starts to think that her dream might come true. Then she meets Tori at school, who is totally the best. So when they discover a thoroughbred that appears to be all alone, could it be the answer to her prayers? Maybe. If she can convince her dad … and figure out what’s going on with that horse.

Elizabeth's thoughts: This book is about a girl named Kate who has had to move to a new town and she isn't very happy about. But when she gets there she ends up finding a new friend in a girl named Tori. She has always wanted a horse and this new farm would be perfect for a one. Can she convince her parents to allow her to have one? 
I thought this book was written very well and was easy to read. It kept my attention and I finished it very quickly. I enjoyed all the characters, but my favorite character was Pete. Pete is Kate's brother and he has autism. Pete Doesn't talk much, but he has an adventurous side.  I had so much fun reading this book, that I can't wait for the other three in the series to be released! I would highly recommend this book to any girl who loves to read.  


Elizabeth was given a complimentary copy of this book to review. She was not required to give a positive reveiw.

1 comment:

  1. That was a great review Lizzy!! Good job!! I want to read this now, and bet Sunshine would enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!