Monday, November 21, 2016

KJV The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible

Ready for your first “real” Bible? Great! The print is easy to read and The Beginner’s Bible art is fun and will help you better understand the stories in the Bible.
Features include:
Presentation page so you can make this Bible your own. Complete text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. Large print (11.5-point) type is easy to read. 20 full-color pages of The Beginner’s Bible illustrations help you better understand the stories. 66 book introductions and outlines explain who wrote each book of the Bible and what you will discover as you read. Concordance will help you when you come to a word you don’t know. Words of Christ in red to easily see where in the Bible Jesus speaks Brand new vibrant, three-dimensional art.
Available @ Amazon and other retailers

Here is what I thought.........
I was somewhat disappointed in this Bible. I was expecting something more interactive for young kids and instead received a plain Bible with pictures in it. I felt like it was not the best quality of material either. I think if you are looking for a Plain and simple text only Bible for your children this is perfect. If you are looking for a more in depth study type Bible I don't recommend this one. I did enjoy the cover and the pictures but I would have liked for the pictures to be placed in the Bible where the corresponding story was located. Overall a nice simple Bible. It would be good for very young children but I do not agree with the age range listed on the back as being good for up to 9 years. I received this Bible from Booklookbloggers for free. A positive review was not required. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!