In this 7-session Bible study, Angela Thomas-Pharr explores the practical side of redemption, inviting us to lean upon Jesus for our real help and hope.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 6 personal study segments with homework to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- “40 Days of Prayer” section to help women practically apply the concept of ongoing redemption to their lives
- Desire to fully live the life of the redeemed
- Welcome change as God slowly transforms you into His image
- Increase your passion for God’s Word
- Apply redemption to your life in practical ways
- Learn alongside other women and support each other through prayer and small group community
- Learn to lean upon Jesus for your real help and hope
Available @ Lifeway
About the Author: Angela Thomas-Pharr is a Bible teacher, national speaker, and best-selling author of books and Bible studies that include Stronger and Brave. As a mother of four, her determination to know God on an intimate level and her dedication to studying the Bible have taught her many truths—some discovered through tears and some in times of joy. Angela has the uncanny ability to be transparent, make readers laugh, and whisper to them about their most personal fears and heartfelt dreams. Visit her at angelathomas.com.
Here is what I thought....
I was very excited to receive this Bible study from Lifeway. When I got it I was a little worried that I wouldn't enjoy it because I didn't have the videos that went with it. However once I started the study I learned that the videos aren't necessary to fully use/enjoy the study. However the complete leader guide is also available on lifeway.com for a church or small group setting. If you'd like to personally use the videos, they are also available online. This is set up as a 6 week study that has been broken down further into a 40 day study. The purpose of the 40 days is to commit to 40 days of prayer as well. So far I have completed 1 week of the study and it is wonderful! I have found Angela to be both insightful and doctrinally sound. Her writing style makes the Bible feel very accessible and easy to understand. So far the way the study has ben broken down is very easy to navigate and makes a lot of sense. I am very excited to finish this Bible study.
I received this study from Lifeway/B&H Bloggers in exchange for an honest review. A positive review was not required.