Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Devoted Life: A Creative Journal by Marjorie Jackson

Come Experience It for Yourself. . . Life Is Good with a God Who Is Great!

This topically guided creative journal for teen girls offers inspiration and encouragement for those who desire to live their lives fully devoted to Christ. Amidst the loud, confusing voices of the world, trying to tell them which way is the right way to go, girls need to stop, rest, refuel, and reflect in the presence of their truest Friend and most loyal heavenly Father. Whether it’s through creativity, meditating on scripture, prayer, or writing, readers will join young author and artist, Marjorie Jackson, for a time of life-giving fun, faith-strengthening encouragement, and God-glorifying growth. As girls connect with their first love, Jesus, they will begin to understand that life is truly good with a God who is absolutely great! 


Purchase HERE


Here is what I thought.......
I really enjoyed going through this devotional. The questions inside are very thought provoking and meaningful. They really make you think. I really liked the setup of the devotional. The cover is very nice and I think this would make a great gift. It was very nice to have during my quiet time to go along with my Bible study. I received a copy of this book for free from Barbour Publishing. A positive review was not required. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!