Monday, April 30, 2018

Raising Passionate Jesus Followers by Phil and Diane Comer

Raising Passionate Jesus Followersis a manual full of practical, biblically based guidelines that parents will be able to turn to again and again through each stage of their children’s development. Starting at birth, into grade school, through the daunting teenage years, to launching them into college, and finally letting go, this book contains the why’s and the how’s parents need. This book will serve as an invaluable resource for any parent whose greatest longing is to shepherd their children into a vibrant faith in God.

Here is what I thought.......
I have really enjoyed reading this book.  I am learning so much from all of the ideas and knowledge inside. I like the way the authors write and explain each thing.  I am very excited to be able to apply some of the teaching I've learned. I received this book from handle bar for free.  A positive review was not required. All opinions are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!