Saturday, August 19, 2017

Precious Moments Little Book of Bible Stories

 Share beloved Bible stories with your little one!
Snuggle up close and imagine the animals entering Noah’s boat two by two, David standing before Goliath with just a slingshot, or Jesus blessing the children. These Bible stories will capture young hearts as they learn about God’s great love.
With classic Precious Moments® illustrations, simple Bible verses, favorite Bible stories, and fun rhymes, Little Book of Bible Stories will help introduce the power of God’s Word to your precious children.
Purchase HERE

This is a very sweet and beautiful book. As soon as I opened the book I was impressed. The illustrations are so well done. Precious Moments have always been some of my favorite pictures and  coloring books. I was so excited to get this book for my church's nursery. I think the kids in the nursery will love it. I think they will learn a lot about the Bible through these stories. I received this book from Book Look Bloggers for free. A positive review was not required. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!