Tuesday, January 3, 2017

BibleMan Genesis DVD

With his new sidekick Coats, Bibleman has som5e extra help in defeating both the Shadow of Doubt and then the Master of Misery. U.N.I.C.E. the spunky computer also assists in unleashing the power of God's Word.




Available at Amazon


Here is what I thought........
I have always enjoyed the Bibleman videos.  I remember watching them when I was younger. These are great DVDs for children to learn biblical principles.  I think these would be awesome for young boys as bibleman is a super hero. This would make a great gift. What a wonderful addition to anyone's DVD library! I received this dvd from B&H bloggers.  A positive review was not required.  All opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love hearing from you!